Learn new job skills with these programs

Unemployed and looking for work? Under-employed and need retraining? These programs can help.

Go to a
WorkSource Center in your area or contact the Employment Security Department to see if you qualify for these programs:

Worker Retraining, offered by community and technical colleges and some private vocational schools, can help pay tuition, books, fees, and expenses if you lost your job due to economic changes or are receiving Unemployment Insurance benefits.

Division of Vocational Rehabilitation or Department of Services for the Blind helps with a disability.

Return to
Pay for School and see more programs.